Tummy Truths Challenge Wrap Up: Final Thoughts
For 2 weeks, my children took Culturelle KIDS! probiotics every day to see how it worked to keep their digestive system healthy and support their immune system naturally. The Culturelle probiotics have kept my kids’ digestive systems regular for the past 2 weeks and counting! I have read a lot about the many health benefits of probiotics and plan to continue giving them to everyone.
A few facts about probiotics:
- Good bacteria, known as probiotics can help eliminate the bad bacteria that cause stomach distress.
- Probiotics support a child’s health by creating the proper balance between good and bad bacteria in their digestive tract. 70% of our immune system lives in the intestinal tract.
The probiotic, or good bacteria, found in Culturelle KIDS! is called Lactobillus GG. This is the #1 Scientifically Researched probiotic and is the proven probiotics for digestive and immune health. Culturelle Kids Probiotics deliver more good bacteria than other brands, even more than yogurt.
A few facts about Culturelle KIDS probiotics:
- Culturelle Kids is the #1 Pediatrician Recommended brand of probiotics
- Culturelle Kids has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal
- Culturelle Kids contains no synthetic colors, preservatives, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten or lactose
- To get the same amount of probiotics contained in Culturelle Kids, your child would have to eat a whole lot more yogurt — and a whole lot more unwanted sugar and calories
My son Luke answers a few Tummy Truths questions in this brief video:
Tell Your Tummy Truths and Enter to Win a Trip to Disney!
Now it’s YOUR turn to get your kids to tell their Tummy Truths! Enter to win the Culturelle Tummy Truths Video Contest! The Grand Prize winner will receive a family trip to Walt Disney Resorts theme parks and 2 runners-up will get a $500 Visa card plus 3 month supply of Culturelle Kids Probiotics! Read Contest Rules.